Account & Billing
How do I export taxes on Subbly?
Can I switch between pricing plans? (on Subbly)
How can I test the checkout and customer login area?
Can I grant access to more users to my account? (Teams app)
How do I cancel my account?
Setting up Stripe
Setting up the checkouts and customer portal on custom domain
Setting up PayPal (through Braintree)
How do I put my store offline?
Tax calculator FAQ
How do I add Terms & Conditions to the checkout?
Country of trade setting FAQ
How do I set the currency for my store?
Account credit balance
How do I cancel my trial?
How do I enable Apple Pay?
How to connect a domain to your website?
Enabling Checkout Only mode
Checkout & Payments
How do I remove Subbly branding from the checkout?
Why are my checkouts not working?
Can I edit/customize the checkout?
Changing branding on the checkout
How do I set the multi-currency feature?
How to translate the checkout?
How to change the position of the currency symbol at the checkout?
Logo maker app
Designer Tools: Overview
Designer Tools: Layout
Designer Tools: Typography
Designer Tools: UI Kit
Getting started with Dashboard and Apps
Site Settings App
Blank space element
Language Switcher Element
Image Slider element
Button/Product Button element
Sharing Buttons element
Custom HTML element
Region Switcher element
Articles and Article Categories element
Follow Us element
How to create a banner on the website builder?
How to submit your website to Google, Yandex, Bing or Yahoo?
How to embed Instagram feed to my website?
How to create anchor points on your website?
How to set up event tracking codes on your website?
Adding chatbot to your Subbly site
How to add effects to your website?
How to build a page from scratch with Subbly?
How to add images and videos to your website?
How to configure SSL for your site?
Desktop vs. Mobile versions of the site
Positioning of elements
How to add Trust Pilot reviews to your website?
How to build your own product layout?
Setting up Headers and Footers across pages
Managing visibility settings of Elements and Blocks
How to create a Blog?
How do customers leave a review for my products?
Getting Started with the Website Builder
Basics of the Edit Mode
How to publish the latest changes on your website?
How to preview my Subbly website?
How to add/create Blocks?
How to localize your website (create a multilingual website)?
How to use Colors tool?
Why do the products go to 404 page?
Product builder wizard
How to set sequential subscriptions in Subbly?
Setting up trial period for subscription products
How to use gift vouchers?
How do I edit my product price and billing settings?
Can I set my subscriptions to auto-cancel themselves?
How does the pre-order setting work?
How to set up pre-paid subscriptions?
What are subscriptions?
How to set up shipping methods for my store?
Using one time products as bundles
Setting up funnels
Implications of using Anchored + Incoherent
Understanding cut-off dates
How to unpublish a product?
How does gifting work?
How to create a subscription product?
How to create one-time products?
Can I add customer's subscriptions manually?
Customer's Labels Explanation
How to switch the subscription product customer is subscribed to?
How to change renewal date for a customer?
How can I see my customers' preferences?
Why my customer wasn't charged?
How does skipping/pausing work?
Can my customers add products to their subscription?
How do I export my customer data from Subbly?
How to change the shipping address for a customer?
How to reactivate customer's subscription
How customers change their password?
How to unpause customer's subscription?
How to refund a customer's payment?
How to cancel customer's subscription?
How to pause/resume customer's subscription?
How customers manage their subscription? (Customer portal)
Why my orders don't appear in my Shipstation admin?
How to create adhoc orders/charges?
Can I create a test order?
Orders' Labels Explanation
Why am I not seeing my orders?
How to add a tracking number for customer's order?
Growth & Retention
How dunning tool works on Subbly?
Upcoming Renewal Email
Cancellation Offers (Cancellation Flow)
Integrations & App Store
Setting up Chartmogul
How to use other shipping services with Subbly?
Setting up Facebook CAPI & Pixel
Setting up Google Analytics
Setting up ManyChat integration
Setting up Taxjar
Setting up Mailchimp integration
Setting up Drip
Setting up HotJar integration
Setting up Flodesk (through Zapier)
Setting up Zendesk integration
Setting up Pirate Ship integration
How to setup your ShipStation integration
Setting up Bablic
Zapier use cases
Setting up Zapier
Setting up Klaviyo
Setting up Twilio integration
How does the ShipStation integration work?
Setting up Intercom integration
Embed Subbly into external platform(s)
Do you offer refunds?
Stripe vs. Paypal: Which one to use?
How to transfer domain between sites on Subbly?
How can I migrate my customers from Stripe?
What payment gateways are supported on Subbly?
Does Subbly integrate with any accounting platform?
How much does it cost to use Subbly?
Pricing structure and applicable transaction fees on Subbly
How can I migrate my customers from PayPal?
How do I get help? (How to contact support)
How and when do we charge VAT?
Can customers download files from my Subbly site?
FAQ about Subbly
Can I use Subbly for POS sales?
How fast do we respond to your tickets?
Why doesn't Subbly have a marketplace?
Why my checkout redirects to a different product?
What shipping integrations do you provide?
How to use tags?
When do I get paid?
Help people in Ukraine
How can I access my previous receipts/invoices?
How can I send emails to my customers?
How much traffic can the Subbly servers handle?
What countries is Subbly available in?
Did you know that you can move all your current subscribers over to Subbly and painlessly? If you're considering to switch your business to Subbly our team will be glad to do that for you and completely free of charge. This article explains the process of migrating the customer base if your customers are handled through Stripe for taking payments.
In order for us to do this we will need you to follow in certain steps. Here is what needs to be done:
- Please contact us and let us know that you'll like to migrate your business over. Our team will send you a CSV file which you'll need to fill for us so we can commence the migration process.
- Go ahead and sign up for Subbly. It's important that you connect your Stripe account to your Subbly and to create products on Subblybefore the migration commences.
- Make sure not to cancel your customers' accounts on your previous platform before we finish the migration. It's recommended that you disable any automatic email notifications on your current platform so your customers don't get confused when they receive the notification that their subscription was cancelled (when in fact their subscription was just moved to another platform 🙃).
- We will schedule the migration date and you'll need to send the CSV properly filled out that is going to be up-to-date 24 hours before the migration is scheduled.
- Sit back, relax, and we'll let you know when you're all good and set to go on Subbly 🌊.
- After the migration has been successfully completed, we will mail you a CSV with the randomly generated passwords for your customer's accounts so they can login to their customer login area on Subbly and manage their subscription. You might want to mail them their new passwords and to let them know that they will be managing their subscription on Subbly now.
Guidelines for properly filling out CSV
When filling out CSV, please pay attention to the following:
- next_payment_date needs to be in the YYYY-MM-DD format.
- stripe_cus_id can be found inside your Stripe admin for every customer, like in the picture below
- address_second_line and address_phone_number are not mandatory fields but it's good to have them, right?
- address_country field needs to be full name, and not abbreviated (''United States'' is correct, ''US'' is not ❗)
- if you have some specific customer preferences active on your customer's accounts (customizations like specific shirt sizes, color preferences for their products etc..) please note that this information can't be migrated over. Instead, you can input all these info into notes column inside CSV.
- please do not add or remove any rows/columns from the CSV that was initially provided by the Subbly representative. Instead, if you have any questions, make sure to mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you shortly.
Some things you'll need to be aware of regarding migration:
- We are currently able to migrate your business over only if your customers are handled through Stripe. Your current platform is mandated to export the customers profiles into Stripe if they didn't do that already.
- If you're migrating your business over from Cratejoy, please be aware that we won't be able to migrate any customers that were initially acquired through their marketplace ☹. Moreover, prior to commencing with migration from Cratejoy, you will need to make sure that they can arrange import of customer profiles in Stripe. This needs to be communicated directly with Cratejoy's customer support.
- If you have more than one product on your store, you will have to create a separate CSV for every subscription product.
- We are not to be held responsible for any errors that were caused by mistakenly inputting faulty data in the CSV. Please be aware that we can't and won't do any amends on the CSV you provided for us, we are just using what we were given to migrate your customers over. We won't be able to retroactively change any data on your customer's profiles so make sure to double-check all the entries before sending the document and giving green light for migration.
- Finally, please be aware that migration process is something that is still in infant stages of development and certain glitches may occur when migrating data from one platform to the other. We are not to be held 100% responsible if any errors occur during the process as we are not the only entity involved. But don't worry, everything will go smoothly and you'll be up and running in no time 😊